We thank you for the opportunity to introduce our company by exposing you briefly to our mission, philosophy and capabilities.
Counterpoint Trading 262cc was established in March 2002 when Dries Venter returned from the USA after working for Little Rock Electrical for a few years.
Leading from the front, Counterpoint’s pride lies embedded in its professionalism, skilled tradesmen and the efficiency in delivering a world class service. This ensures a productive and respectful relationship with its clients.
Continued unmatched service delivery is the sole philosophy that keeps our clients satisfied. Members, managers and technicians believe in this philosophy, which is the successful end result attributed from a low staff turnover which in turn renders a wonderful support structure within the company, promoting personal skills growth is paramount to a common cause. This is achieved by encouraging employees to participate in exposure to further training programs, new projects, challenging concepts and unique situations. We believe sharing this knowledge and experience develops our employees to the benefit of our clients. The company not only motivates and encourages but also acknowledges employees who reach new achievements and perform above expectations.
You will find, in this portfolio, our outstanding history of satisfied customers, completed projects and services.
MVL's experience covers every major electrical contracting discipline. Our experience, work ethic and business philosophy lead us to successful job completions ranging from government facilities, public buildings, hotels, sports stadiums, complex developments and shopping malls to mention but a few.
• Transnet Container Depot – City Deep High Mast Project (Murray & Roberts)
• Driefontein Medium Voltage Reticulation Project Johannesburg Water(Concor)
• Kusile Chimney Project & Aviation Lights (Concor Karena JV)
• Nedlac Office Refurbishment In Rosebank (ABE Contracting)
• Broadband Infraco Office Refurbishment (ABE Contracting)
• Clicks Extension at Dainfern Shopping Mall (ABE Contracting)
• City of Tshwane various projects (City Of Tshwane)
• Sebokeng Hospital Infant High Care for Carte Blanch (Biggen Consulting)
• Cydna Lab Johannesburg Water (Worley Parsons)
• Meadowfeeds Randfontein Busbar & Electrical Panel Upgrade
• Meadowfeed Randfontein MV Cable Installation.
|Back||Back to top|